FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) hair transplants take hair follicles from the back of the scalp where your hair is thick and robust, and then graft those follicles into the balding area while they are still alive and healthy.
The follicles take root and new hair starts growing within 3 months, and it continues to grow and thicken over the next 6-9 months, restoring your hairline with a full head of hair that grows naturally and resiliently.
Traditionally, hair transplants extracted hair follicles by surgically removing a strip of your scalp from the back of your head. This invasive surgical procedure required lengthy recovery times and left a long, easily detectable, linear scar.
- It comprises of hair transplantation by FUE along with sessions of Platelet rich plasma therapy which simultaneously enhance residual hair as well as transplanted hair by presence of high concentration of growth factors directly near the hair roots and stimulation of STEM CELLS.
- PRP is immunologically neutral and poses no danger of allergic, hypersensitivity or foreign-body reactions because it is derived from patient’s own body.
- In this, hair follicles to be transplanted are preserved in a special solution enriched with patient’s own growth factors and at the end of surgery this concentrated solution of growth factors is injected into the whole affected area.
- We prepare Platelet Rich Plasma with a specialized technique ensuring very high concentration of growth factors.
Some more questions
- Improved hair growth – The PRP mixed with the unit follicles improves the growth of your implanted hair. The growth is very much natural and shows no sign of a change of color, texture and type
- Solution for thinning hair – The process not only improves the growth of the implanted hairs but also stimulates the growth of the hairs in the surrounding area affected with hair thinning.
- Better hair texture – The PRP solution gives you better-textured hairs. This procedure ensures that you get lovely and shiny hairs.
- Quick healing – This is a quick healing process because of the PRP factor. It takes minimal time to give you the normal site back.
- No scars – BIO FUE transplant concentrates on unit follicle transfers it leaves very small scars on the scalp. This helps in quick healing and as a result no scars.
- A doctor can tell if you have plenty of hair for a hair transplant just by looking.
- The larger the number of grafts transplanted in one session the better.
- When large numbers of grafts are transplanted they do not get enough blood supply.
- It is better to have a hair transplant when you are young.